Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas





Merry Christmas!!





We had a fantastic Christmas.

Christmas Eve day we went to Uncle Jay & Aunt Shauna's. I got to see my cousins, Avery & Scarlett. They got me some clothes and toys. Later we went to Grandma Judi & Grandpa Craig's. My little buddy Caden was there. I got to see my great grandpa Ole. I also got to meet mommy's cousin Kris. He was home for Christmas.

Christmas Day we went to Aunt Nic & Uncle Dave's. They made brunch. Grandma Judi, Grandpa Craig and Papa Ole came down to watch us open presents. It was a pretty relaxing day. I fell asleep halfway through opening presents. I think I might be a little more into it next year. Caden wanted to eat the wrapping paper. He got a car for Christmas. Hopefully he'll take me for a ride when I get a little bigger. All in all I had a nice first Christmas.







Caden & I were not really into having our picture taken. He was tired. I was hungry. We finally gave in and let them get our picture!


Here I am with mommy & grammy.

Here I am with mommy and daddy in my Chritmas PJs
Caden in his new car!

Caden is letting me borrow his Bumbo chair while he is in Tennesee. He is showing me how to use it.

No comments: